Located on Mandeville Ave. between Newnan Rd. & Austin Ave.
English as a Second Language
Impact West GA
Adult Reading and Writing classes are one-on-one, private sessions for English-speaking adults who never learned to read or write. Adults who do not read are typically highly intelligent and have developed impressive skills that allow them to navigate the world without reading. It is never too late to learn to read! If you know someone who would like more information or wish to set up a session, please call 770.834.4007.
Adult Reading and Writing
* The truth about payday & title loans and how to get out of the cycle.
* Creating a budget & actually living on it.
* Building Credit & Reducing Debt
Get That Job!
* Search the job market and network effectively
* Applications, Resumes, & Follow Up.
* Interviews that Get That Job!
Keep That Job & Get Promoted!
* It takes very little effort to be extra-ordinary.
* The (not so) secret to becoming a most valued employee.
* Asking for the raise or promotion you deserve.
ESL is our largest and longest running program. Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced English classes are held on Thursdays 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
Fall 2019 session begins September 5 and ends November 14. Spring 2020 session begins January 22 and ends March 25.
Volunteers for snacks, child care, substitute teaching, and assisting English teachers are always needed.
Throughout the year, ACE offers classes on a wide variety of topics. Some are seminar style & some are workshops. Some are one-class only, and others are short series.
Everyone is welcome. Take one or take them all!